Join the Journey that Changes Lives
Do you have a heart for serving God through serving others and a burden for helping children, families, and communities? If so, come and join us. Our yearly mission trip is a life changing experience for the communities we serve and also a life changing experience for those serving. Please fill out the form below to sign up for our Missions Training Class if you desire to give by:
- Serving at pediatric halfway houses for children with cancer
- Visiting children in orphanages
- Feeding starving people
- Building schools and churches
- Teaching children and/or adults
- Distributing clothes and bibles to those in need
Missions Training Class Application
The Missions Training Form has 7 main sections: General Information; Church and References; Mission Experience including Calling, Talents, Skills, and Education; Past History and Personal Information; Personality; and Medical History. You will need 2 references, 1 reference from your Pastor and 1 reference from your Colleague, Professor, or Friend.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need Adobe/Reader plug-in to view and fill out the form. If your web browser has the Adobe/Reader plug-in, you can download and fill out the form. Adobe/Reader plugin works with FireFox, Sarfari. Explorer 10, Explorer 11 browsers. The Acrobat/Reader plug-in won't work with the Microsoft Edge browser.
If you don't have the Adobe/Reader plug-in, you can download it for free from: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html
If you wish to sign up for the Missions Training Class, please follow the steps below:
- Select the form links below under Download Forms. Do a "Save As" to download the forms to your computer.
- Complete all 5 pages of the Missions Training Form answering all questions. Unanswered questions will hold up the application process.
- After completing the form, save the form, and email it as an attachment along with a recent photo of yourself to:
- Select the Print Form button located at the top of the form if you wish to mail this form along with a recent photo of yourself to Beyond Borders International, P.O. Box 185, Downers Grove, IL 60517.
- Email as an attachment the Pastor Reference Form to your pastor and the Colleague/Professor/Friend Reference Form to your Colleague or Professor or Friend. Have them fill out their form and have them email it as an attachment to: email@example.com or print it and mail it to Beyond Borders International, P.O. Box 185, Downers Grove, IL 60517.
You have the option of emailing this form as an attachment along with your recent photo or printing the form and mailing it along with your recent photo to Beyond Borders International.
Have your pastor email this form as an attachment to us or print it and mail it to Beyond Borders International.
Have your Colleague, Professor or Friend email this form as an attachment to us or print it and mail it to Beyond Borders International.
Please feel free to contact us at us by phone at 1.630.460.4402 or email us if you have any questions.
Be A Bridge
The children and adults above are crossing a bridge over water to get to school. Join us and be a bridge to help improve their lives.
"What a great time I had in the Philippines with my brothers and sisters. It was the experience that I will never forget. To Bishop Jose Quiboloy, Jr., Lady Arneedda Quiboloy and the entire Lord Jesus Christ Church International. I pray God's blessings upon you that God will continue to do miraculous wonderful things for the Bishop and also to Elder Gerald Charleston Sharon R. Charleston. Thank you again. I look forward to next year."
Bishop Glenn E. Miller